Computer Vision Solutions
Computers are necessary in our daily lives. Your eyes are stressed from the day to day demands of school, work, and entertainment. You need solutions to keep your eyes awake and fresh and to stay productive. Answers exist that will help. The team at Dilzer Eye Care are always eager to share them with you.
If you experience the following signs, you may be suffering from computer vision syndrome:
- Blurry vision
- Eye strain and discomfort
- Dry, scratchy eyes
- Neck and/or shoulder pain
Failure to heed these signs will lead to poor school performance, inefficient work productivity, and lack of enjoyment. Fortunately, there are great solutions to them!
- Special lens prescription for your computer screen
- Computer progressive lenses
- BluTech Lenses. Artificial blue light from screens and energy-efficient lighting disrupts your biological clock and causes digital eye strain—negatively impacting sleep, health, and productivity. BluTech lenses reduce your exposure to blue light, helping you live healthier and happier.
Let us help you find relief from digital eye strain!